Your current Cookie consent for www.atmp.ie:
What is a website ‘Cookie’?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use them for the following reasons:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Help us understand how people are using our website, so we can make it better.
- To use third party tools and software such as Google Analytics
What type of Cookies do we use and why?
- Session Cookies: (also called transient cookies) are erased when you close your web browser. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed.
- Stored Cookies: (also called persistent or permanent cookies) are longer-term cookies. These cookies are stored by the browser within a file on the user’s device even after the browser is closed.
- Necessary Cookies: (which can be either session or stored cookies) help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- First Party Cookies: these can be necessary/unnecessary and either session or stored cookies. These cookies are issued by NIBRT. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- Cookie preference.
- Third Party Cookies: these can be either session or stored cookies. Firstly, it is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- We may occasionally run ad-campaigns via Google Ads.
- By default we discourage the use of Third Party ‘Marketing Cookies’ to the very best of our ability.
What Cookies are in use on this website?
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|_ga_C3S6FGQX2X||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
What do I need to know about Security and Cookies?
The Cookies we place on your device do not collect personal data. They are used for performance, interaction and statistical purposes.
Cookies do not compromise the security of your computer.
While we try to limit our use of third party cookies – they are in some cases necessary to our offering. It is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain (i.e. the service being used for example YouTube, Facebook we would always advise you make yourself familiar with their cookie policies and practices.
Cookie usage is governed by the ePrivacy Directive (Cookie law) and GDPR you can find out more here.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding Cookies on this website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org